How to fix AOL error message appears on screen?
Are you using AOL Mail then, you are the one who can send an email along with an attachment in a very few seconds. Did you encounter any kind of error message when you are trying to sign in to your AOL Mail account or when you were sending an email? If your answer is yes, then it is advisable to know about those annoying error messages and the ways by which you can troubleshoot them. AOL Mail shows three several types of error messages and each of them has its own meaning. AOL has names the error messages for its mailing service Hag, Blerk, and Zoids.
Before going anywhere else, let's understand what you should do if you see an AOL Error Message Having said all this, it might come around as something very complex but that is not true. It is very easy to resolve this issue. To fix the issue of AOL error has happened message on your AOL account, you can easily follow the given methods.
Method 1: Clean all browser cookies and cache as well
• Choose the ‘Settings’ option that is available on the AOL VR toolbar
• It is recommended that if the users are connected to the network then, select the “Internet Properties’ and if not then, it is suggested to tap on the option of “Select Footprints to Clear” icon
• After that, click on the ‘cookies and browser cache’ icon and then, select to ‘Clear Selected Footprints’
• The AOL toolbar would appear to freeze while the process of Clearing the cookies and cache
• After the clearing is completed, click on the ‘Close’ icon
Method 2: Conduct a scan of your system for any Virus and Spyware
This is a very common troubleshooting method but at the same time, you will have a very important one too. Run antivirus software on your system and scan for the possibility of any kind of Virus or Spyware that might be present. If found, clear delete the infected file
Method 3: Choose for the AOL quick restore process
• First of all, right-click on the “AOL icon” that is available in the Windows system tray
• Choose the option of ‘system information’ icon
• Select the AOL software tab appears on the left side of the account
• Apart from this, select the option of ‘Quick Restore’ and then, press the ‘Ok’ option
• When the entire process is finished, click on the close icon
Method 4: Remove all the ‘AOL connectivity service (ACS) databases’
• You will need to right-click on the AOL icon that is available on the Windows system tray
• Now, choose the ‘One-click Fixes’ icon
• Choose the ‘Connectivity link’ that can be found under the ‘Categories’ icon
• Choose the option of ‘Fix it for me’ that can be found near the Delete ACS database option. It is essential to understand that the Delete ACS Database would be available only in the upgraded AOL Software
• After that, continue to delete the ACS database
• In the end, uninstall the software and then, reinstall the software
Follow the above-given steps to fix this issue. Call on AOL Helpline Number UK to get connected with the technical experts for any help. The teams are available all the time to help you in any manner they can. One can easily connect with the customer support service to know more about this service, the features that it offers, and also regarding the issues the users might come around while using this software. The teams are highly experienced and serve best to provide instant assistance to you.