How to resolve the Brother TN-360 Toner Cartridge installation issue?
Brother TN360 high yield black toner cartridge is specifically designed to provide excellent performance with your Brother Laser Printer. It also replaces the authentic Brother TN360 toner cartridge and lower yield TN330 cartridge. After meticulously following the installation instruction of the manufacturer, you see that the control panel LED light of Brother Printer continues to flash. Suddenly you realize that it is midnight and you are condensed virtually helpless as you have no idea how to replace the toner to print your office work.
When you face these issues then you will need the support of the technician for resolution. Well, it has become very easy to get connected with the reliable technicians by just calling at Brother Printer Support Number UK. But, you can also try to fix it by following these steps. Before going through the resolution steps, it is advisable to attempt these steps very carefully.
Let’s have a look some common Brother TN-360 Toner Cartridge installation issues:
The new replaced cartridge is showing as empty:
If the control panel of your printer indicates an empty cartridge and you are almost certain that your toner is going to empty then, this easy trick should allow you to extend the mileage of your toner. For that,
• Pull out the cartridge from your printer very gently
• Now, see two holes at both sides of the toner
• Use electrical tape to get both holes covered
• After that, reinsert your toner cartridge
Now, you will be able to print more pages by saving your money without having to replace your new toner.
The LED light of printer blinks constantly even after replacing it:
• In this condition, you will need to manually reset your printer to eradicate a blinking LED drum light
• Firstly, open the front cover of your printer
• With your new drum and toner still installed and then go to the button or the white button
• Now, hold for about 4 seconds until the control panel of your printer lights up
• After that, close the front cover and your printer is now ready to use
Flashing Error Light:
A flashing error light sometimes also becomes the toughest to fix. If you have just installed a new toner cartridge then, there might be a requirement to clear the memory of the printer that is now quite easy to do.
• Reset your printer for that
• Press the go button and hold it for around 5 seconds
• Now, turn your printer off and on to check
If the issue still persists, make sure that there is no paper jam. Check both the back and front panels. Do not forget to pull out the drum. Most paper jams happen in the drum and the rear panel areas. Torn tape and label can cause serious glitches and are frequently to detect so that your printer is clear of any issue. Call on Brother Printer Customer Service Phone Number UK to get connected with the technical experts for any help.