What are the steps for Norton Free Download?
If you are a PC user then, it is advisable to get a trusted antivirus software program for your device. It means to keep your device completely safe and secure, it is recommended to download and install Norton on your device. This antivirus is one of the most widely used and trusted antivirus software in the world managing to safeguard the users of all knowledge levels and all hardware configurations against the malicious software threat which are targeting Windows-powered services and privacy of their users.
It detects and removes viruses efficiently, and also effective in removing Trojans, worms as well as countless other types of threats automatically without interrupting your work or causing large performance drops on your system. The software updates constantly and also it scans emails as well as IM attachments for possible threats that contain data that is introduced to your computer through removable storage mediums. Insight checks which files and applications are safe and which are dangerous by using the combined feedback of more than 175 million Norton users.
For downloading and installing this antivirus, follow the below-given steps very carefully:
• First of all, go to Norton official website Norton.com that is a trusted website and you also can go through Norton Support Number to stay protected from the fake website and to download the trusted setup
• When you see the Download option, click on it to download it and make sure to use the strong and stable internet connection
• The file automatically will save in the downloaded folder by default or you can click on the browser to save wherever you want to
• Double-click on the downloaded setup file to run the installer
• It will take a few minutes to install all the setup
• (Norton will automatically create a folder to save all of the setup files)
• When it is completed then, click on ‘Yes’ prompts to make changes to your device
• When you click on Yes then the further process will start
• It also will take a few minutes to install by displaying on-screen “Initializing Norton Security”
• When it is done, then you will be asked to read the License and Agreement
• It is advisable to read them and then, click on Agree and Install option appears on your right bottom corner
• When done, then Norton will start connecting to the server with a message displaying on your screen “Communicating with the Norton Server”
Now, you can see user interface which asks you to ‘Sign in’ or ‘Create an Account’
• Click on the Sign-in option if you have already Norton Account and enter the credentials move ahead
• If you are a new Norton user then, click on Create an account option and fill the form by entering your email address name and other personal information (never enter your bank, debit/credit or net banking details on any of online sites)
• Now, click on Create Account appears on your bottom right corner after filling the form
• Now, you are all set with the Norton installation and enjoy a safe and secure device
• Make sure to use a strong and stable internet connection and plugged in your device to get it fully charged to make the procedure fast and flawless
Here are some highlights and features of Norton antivirus that are given below:
• It helps to stop online dangers without compromising performance
• It allows your email, chat and surfs the Web without worrying about the cybercriminals
• It stops viruses, spyware, and other threats before they can do damage
• It scans email and instant messages for suspicious attachments, suspicious links, and other scams
• It is also effective in preventing cybercriminals from being silently loaded onto your PC
• Provides help when you need it with free technical support just by email, phone, and chat
• It also resolved even various infected PCs with the Norton Rescue Tools
When you are done with the above-given steps then, you are ready to use Norton antivirus on your device. Call on Norton Helpline Number UK to get connected with the technical experts for instant help regarding the resolution.