The exact steps to resolve Norton Error 8504 104:
Norton antivirus is known for its excellent security tools that protect your device against viruses, malware, and threats. It is effective in providing comprehensive protection against dangerous threats. But, as said, nothing is designed perfectly, Norton comes with some technical glitches in which Norton Error 8504 104 is one of them. In this guide, we will discuss the exact procedure and causes of this error code so that you can resolve it as soon as possible and enjoy Norton again. Well, you can get this issue resolve just calling on Norton Customer Care Helpline Number, from the technical team.
Causes of Norton 8504, 104
Well, there are so many reasons due to which this error code occurs. Some of them are listed below:
• You can get this error code if your downloaded Norton has a damaged or corrupt file or the installation is incomplete
• If you install or uninstall the Norton then, the registry file also can be damaged and corrupted and hence you might get this error
• You might get the Norton error 8504, 104 and if your system has been infected by any malicious or virus file that has damaged the system registry files
• If any malicious software which has corrupted or deleted some important files from Norton security software then, also you also get the provided error
Before following the resolution steps, it is advisable to restart your system. Constant, restarting clears the system memory and will close all Norton based programs. This procedure probably resolves any error messages but in case, the problem persists then, fix it via the below-mentioned tricks
Solution 1: Remove existing antivirus software
• First of all, you have to uninstall any other antivirus security software other than Norton and already installed in your PC
• You have to open the run dialog box just by pressing Windows + R and here you have to type appwiz.cpl and press the Enter key
• A list then appears and shows all the programs installed on your PC. Now, choose the Antivirus Security Tool and click on Uninstall
• You need to follow the on-screen prompts to remove the required program. When the un-installation completed then, restart your system
Solution 2: Update Graphics Card
• Here, you need to right-click on My Computer then, follow the steps: Manage > Device Manager > Display adapters
• Otherwise, you also can press Windows + R and then, type devmgmt.msc
• Now, you have to click on Display adapters and right-click on HD Graphics Card
• Then, click on the Update Driver software
• When the update finish, you need to restart your computer
Solution 3: Use Norton AutoFix Tool
You can resolve the runtime errors by using the Norton AutoFix Tool. You have to Run the Norton Autofix tool and it automatically will detect the issue and then, resolve Norton Error Code 8504 104.
Alternate Method to Resolve Norton Error 8504 104
1. Remove All Junk Files from Computer
You’ll have to remove the temporary internet files which are stored on the computer system. Since these files can cause the Norton Error 8504 104 and including that the PC can become slow
2. Update the Device Drivers of the Computer
If your computer has a driver which has a corrupted and damaged version then, you might experience this error code. Hence, it is better to update the device driver of your computer to its latest version. If you cannot able to do it then, just call on Norton Contact Service UK to get in touch with the technical team for complete assistance regarding the resolution.
3. Scan for Malware in your Computer
This error code might occur because your device might get infected. It is advisable to scan your system with them and check for any malicious files and resolve them.
4. Install Update of Windows Operating System
As the last option to remove the Norton Error 8504, 104 and all you can do are to install the Windows Operating system from the scratch. If you cannot conduct anything on your own then, nothing to worry about this just contact the technical expert for instant help.
The above-given steps are very easy to follow and one can easily conduct these steps to resolve this issue. Make sure that you have a good internet connection and your device is fully charged to avoid any glitches in the future.