How To Resolve Some Common Printer Related Errors?
Printers nowadays have become a basic necessity for everyone using a system or we can say even those who are using an internet connection sometimes fall into the need of a printer. So by this, we can conclude that almost everyone needs a printer at some point or the other as everyone is connected to the internet these days.
But a printer machine has a lot of techniques associated with it and all these techniques and features are advancing these days. Therefore it sometimes happens that the user gets stuck with the setup and sometimes the user also gets stuck into some other issues such as printer software installations and some typical error codes. Here we will discuss instant and easy resolutions for all those possible technical issues and errors.
Paper jam error in Epson printer – Paper jam is a very common issue faced by the users. If in case you are using an Epson printer and you need to fix your machine that has got you into stuck into a paper jam then for that you should follow the given steps-
• If there is a printing job running on your system then, in that case, it is advisable that you cancel that.
• Check the paper feeder and also the output tray and pull out softly if there is any paper stuck.
• Press the color copy button or the black n white copy button in order to get back to printing. If in case the product shows any lights indicating errors then proceed to next step.
• Further press the power button in order to turn off the printer.
• Then check the scanner if there are any papers stuck then get them removed.
• Then press the power button in order to turn on the machine.
The issue will then be resolved and your problem will be fixed and the printer will be printing smoothly. If in case you still need more information then for that ask at Epson printer support number UK.
HP printer not printing from the computer – sometimes HP printer users do get to face such issue where the machine refuses to print from a system. In order to fix this problem, the user should follow the given steps-
• Get the USB cable disconnected from the printer
• Then on the system go to “control panel”
• There click “programs and features”
• Then choose all the HP printer entries and uninstall them
• Again go to “control panel” there click “Devices and printer” choose all the printer entries and get the device removed.
• Get your system restarted
• Then open the device manager, make all the needed changes there.
• If you see any unknown device entries then get that deleted.
• Then open the run window for that press win+R on the keyboard.
• Then get drivers removed from the printer server properties.
If in case you still need more information and you are still stuck with the error then for the resolution it is advisable that you get connected with the experts at HP printer support number UK.
Brother printer not turning on - If Brother printer is not turning on then there can be many reasons for that such as the machine being in sleep mode or it can be also the issue of the power cord or AC power outlet. In order to fix this problem, the user should follow the given steps –
• Unplug the power cord for at least 30 seconds.
• Press and hold the power button and then again get the power cord connected.
• Then wait for the machine to turn on before releasing the machine.
If the issue still remains then you can proceed to another process of resolution for that you can follow the given steps-
• Unplug the power cord for 30 seconds.
• Pull out the paper tray from the machine. • Again connect the power cord and then turn on the machine.
• Once the machine turns on you can then put back the paper tray.
If in case you still need help and you are unable to get the issue resolved on your own then for that connect with the experts at Brother Printer support number UK.
Canon printer ink cartridge refill - Refilling of an ink cartridge is a tricky procedure in order to get it done accurately the user should follow the given procedure –
• Keep the cartridge label side up on a cloth or a paper towel.
• Then remove the label from the cartridge.
• Then use a thumb drill in order to make a hole.
• Then fill all syringes with 5 ml ink.
• Then put the syringe in the hole of the cartridge.
• Then you can reinsert the cartridges back into the printer further follow the on-screen instructions for alignment and cleaning the cartridge.
If you still need more help or guidance then ask for it from the experts they can be reached at Canon printer support number UK.