How to resolve if AOL Windows and Android App not working?
Windows is a widely used operating system for computers and is highly appreciated as well because it supports all types of software and makes the users capable to use them. Now, if you want to use AOL on your windows, you can do it simply because AOL is well supported by the windows and you can enjoy the highly advanced services that it provides. You can enjoy the PC's new world of internet with some cool features of accessing the music, games, and videos interestingly. Although in some cases, you might get stuck into a critical situation when AOL stops working on the windows, and it safeguards you from processing any activities through the software. If you are experiencing the same then, you aren’t alone because this is quite a common issue that is faced by almost AOL users.
Follow a few steps given in this guide to resolve this error on your own shortly. Before that, let’s move with the causes of this issue. Check the reasons and try to get which one is exactly responsible for the error. When you get the idea of the reasons and then, go for the solution which has been given below the lists of reason.
• System compatibility issues
• You might have some damaged ad corrupted downloads
• Other third-party application might cause the issue
• Reasons behind the internet connection
• Windows aren’t updated due to which you might face this issue
• Most of the users feel the same way that you are facing
Before moving ahead with the solutions, you need to check the main cause that is creating the issue. When you get the root cause and after that, you can easily resolve the issue wither on your own or with the help of an expert by calling on AOL Customer Care UK. Let’s move with some possible reasons which can cause AOL not working on Windows:
• Check the space if you have in the system disk and also make sure that the system requirement for the software is compatible
• You can also disable the third-party antivirus software or firewall if any available
• When you get these apps, you can remove them or fix the issues shortly
• Try to examine any misbehaving application which is installed on your PC
• Now, check your internet connection and make sure that you have a strong internet connection
• Also, you need to update the window if updated aren’t available then, you need to reinstall it
• When you get the exact reason that causes AOL not working on windows then, you can get some quick and straightforward solutions and will be now able to resolve the issue simply
By following a few steps, the issue should be fixed now and might have been helping you to resolve you. Nevertheless, if all these methods get failed and you’re still in the same critical situation, then you need to get in touch with the technical experts for instant help. There, you will get an easy solution for your particular problems.
The AOL app works great on the updated version of the Android software. The software for most Android devices can be updated from the Settings app, but check with your manufacturer for instructions specific to your device.
Method 1: Force stop and restart the application
• First of all, open the Settings app
• Tap the Apps and then, tap on AOL
• Tap on Force Stop if prompted, tap on Force stop again to confirm
• After that, relaunch the app and then, attempt to reproduce the issue
Method 2: Delete the app and install it again
• First of all, open the Settings app and then, tap Apps
• Tap on AOL and then, tap on Uninstall
• Tap on Ok and then, download and install the AOL app again
By following the above-given steps, you can easily fix the issue on your own. But if you need any kind of help then, it is advisable to get in touch with the technicians for instant help by calling on Aol UK Support Help Center Service regarding the Resolutions. The teams are available all the time to help you in any manner they can.