How to conduct Norton Installation in easy steps?
Norton antivirus is the best security software and the threat of a virus attack is the main concern for many users, specifically for those who use computers for business. Norton antivirus has advanced security features that help to shield your system from cyber threats and malware. The popularity of Norton can be attributed to the fact that the software supports most operating systems. In this post, you will learn the exact installation procedure of Norton antivirus on your Windows 10 Operating system. Since the download and installation steps might vary depending on how you purchased your Norton product, then it is best to call on the Norton Customer Support Number UK and get connected with the software expert if you have any queries about the product registration or the installation ways mentioned in this post.
Before installation you have to keep some points in your mind for error-free installation:
• Make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection
• Be sure that your device is fully charged and plugged in the power
• Make sure to remove the existing software from your device
• Use Removal tool to remove the existing software from your device
Steps to install Norton on Windows 10:
Before you install the Norton software program on your Windows device, you need to make sure that you register your product with your Norton account. When the product is registered then, you can follow the steps that are given below to install Norton on your computer.
• Step 1: Open your internet browser and then, visit the Norton Account webpage
• Step 2: Enter your login credentials for Norton and then, click on the “Sign In” option
• Step 3: Navigate to the “Get Started” page to search for your Norton product
• Step 4: Click on the “Download Norton” option and enter the product key
• Step 5: If there are multiple products, then select the one you want to download
• Step 6: Choose the “Agree & Download” option and download the software
• Step 7: Double-click on the downloaded Norton file and run it on your computer
• Step 8: If you see the “User Account Control” window and then you can click on the ”Continue” option move ahead with the installation steps mentioned on the display
Step to activate your Norton subscription after installation
After you install Norton Antivirus software on your PC, you will need to activate your software subscription using the registered product key which was provided to you when you brought your Norton product. You can use the steps provided below to activate Norton subscription:
• Step 1: First of all, open Norton and go to the “My Norton” page
• Step 2: Go to the Norton product main window and click “Activate Now”
• Step 3: Type the product key or the renewal code and click on ‘Next’
Install Norton on Windows 10 in S mode:
• Sign in to Norton
• In the My Norton page, click on Download
• In the window that displays, click on Get it from Microsoft
• You are redirected to the Microsoft Store page for Norton Security
• Provide your Norton account email address and password when asked to sign in
• If you don’t have a Norton account then, click on Create an Account to create a New Norton account
• Follow the on-screen promptness
If you were not prompted for payment while the installation then your product expired after the trial period and you have to buy a subscription
When you are done with the above-given procedures then, you are able to use this antivirus on your device. Call on Norton Support UK to get in touch with the technical experts for instant help regarding the resolution. The technicians are known for their friendly nature and are available 24x7 to help you in any manner they can. Not only for installation, but the teams will also help you to resolve any of the issues that is related to Norton.