How to install the Canon Printer Driver update in Windows?
A canon driver is software that is installed into your system for the latest device to be detected. Driver issues are also moderately common. The best to deal with the driver problem would be to reload it. Since, there is a collection of canon drivers available, in this post we’ll focus on the Canon Printer Driver. Like manufacturers of all printers, canon periodically releases updated printer drivers for the product lines. These updates basically offer enhancements as well as resolve the bugs or other issues that are discovered after that initial driver release. Call on Canon Printer Technical Support Number UK to get connected with the technical experts for any technical assistance.
Other updates provide compatibility for the latest operating systems. Since drivers are responsible for simplifying the interaction between the operating system and the printer, keeping them up-to-date is essential and should be part of the routine printer maintenance. You can also avail of the drivers update from the Windows Update or the official website of manufacturers.
If you want a device driver for their printer product or any product for that matter then indicate in the product specifications, date of purchase and manufacturing IDs, etc. indicating all the specifications, Canon can easily detect your product and serve you with the downloading procedure. Usually self-installing, it is still excellent to follow the specific instruction got on the site.
Canon Printer Driver update on Windows:
• Log in to the computer with the physical printer connection or the printer server where the driver is installed as apposite. It is advisable to use an account with local administrator access to the server or computer
• Click on “Start”, type “Windows Update” (without quotes) in the required search field. After that, select “Windows Update” when it appears in the results
• Click on “Check for updates” that appears on the left side then, click on the “Optional updates are available” link after Windows Update populates the available updates list
• All driver updates appear as optional updates, therefore, if this link is not appearing then it means that the driver now installed is the most ongoing version or Canon has not yet unconfined the latest version to Microsoft.
• In that case, follow the on-screen instructions that appear in the next section to check the website of Canon for installing a newer driver.
• Click the checkbox that appears next to the Canon driver then click on “OK” and “Install updates”.
• Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation if applicable. You might be asked to restart your computer afterward.
Through these simple procedures, you can easily install the available updates of the Canon Printer Driver. Just get connected with the technical experts at Canon Printer Support Number UK if you are facing any issue or receiving an error while updating it. Here, you will get instant help from the technicians.