How to Fix Norton Error 3039, 65543?
Norton antivirus comes with outstanding features and advantages through which you can safeguard your system against viruses, malware, and threats. Norton is best for providing comprehensive protection to your device and also maintains the system performance. But sometimes, you may get stuck when it prompts Error code 3039, 65543. When the error code occurs then it stops working on your device and puts your device under danger. In that case, it is advisable to resolve the error code instantly to keep your device completely safe and secure.
These are various steps which can serve you to get rid of the error code “3039 65543” and one of the most reliable method is to get the registry entries repaired with error “3039 65543”. To move with the method, here is the step-by-step instruction which you have to follow to resolve this error code.
To go with the method, follow the given steps by steps instruction:
• First of all, click on the “Start” button
• Then, type “command” in the search box
• After doing this, hold the CTRL + Shift on your keyboard, simply hit “Enter”
• Then, you will be asked with a dialog box and click on Yes
• After that, you’ll see a black box will open with a blinking cursor, type “Regedit” and hit Enter
• You need to select the error code that is associated with the key which you want to back up in the Registry Editor
• Select “Export” from the file menu and then select the folder which you want to save
• In the File Name box, type a name for the backup file like “Norton Antivirus Backup”
• By doing this, follow the on-screen instructions and then click on “Save”
• After that, the file is saved with .reg file extension
• Download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool:
• If you have installed Norton on your device then uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
• Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
• Save the file to the Windows desktop, the file is saved automatically to the default location of the current browser that you are using
• To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key
• Double-click the NRnR icon and read the license agreement and click on Agree
• Click on Remove & Reinstall and if you are facing any issue while doing it then call on Norton Help UK for instant help from the technical team
• Click on Continue or Remove and click on Restart Now
• After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen prompts to reinstall your Norton antivirus.
By following these steps, the error code should be fixed and if still, you are facing this error code then, contact Norton Support UK to get instant help from the technicians. When you call the customer support team then you will be assisted by the well-experienced technician who will be asked you for permission to get access on your device. When you grant the permission then, the technician will start working on the resolution. Once they resolved the error code then they call you back to know if you are satisfied or not. You can also ask the reason for that error code to avoid such error in the future.